I specialize in teaching competences of tourist guides and tour leaders. From the methodology of work with a tourist group in various areas, to storytelling skills, to dealing with challenging situations and clients
Crafting stories and honing skills useful in designing tourist trails, along with effective ways to construct a successful commentary
Methodology of a tourist guide's and tour manager's work in various areas - in the mountains, in the city, in a museum or on a coach
Working with difficulties
Coping with challenging situations, working with demanding clients and ways of presenting delicate and controversial topics
Observation of the guide and the tour manager at work, either simulated in the classroom or during real-life work with tourists. The outcome is developmental feedback
- SET GROUP BUSINESS TRAINERS ACADEMY – Business Trainer Certificate 2020
- SCHOOL OF ONLINE TRAINING COURSES SET ACADEMY – Certificate of Online Training Trainer 2021
- WFTGA TRAINING CENTER IN NICOSIA – certificate of the National Trainer of the World Federation of Guides Associations, 2016.
- WFTGA TRAINING CENTER IN NICOSIA – certificate of the International Trainer of the World Federation of Guides Associations, 2017.
- POLISH TOURISM AND SIGHTSEEING SOCIETY – qualifications of the Guide Instructor 2018.
- INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION SOCIETY CERTIFICATE – confirming trainers competences in accordance with IES standards. 2020 year