I specialize in teaching competences of tourist guides and tour leaders. From the methodology of work with a tourist group in various areas, to storytelling skills, to dealing with challenging situations and clients
Crafting stories and honing skills useful in designing tourist trails, along with effective ways to construct a successful commentary
Methodology of a tourist guide's and tour manager's work in various areas - in the mountains, in the city, in a museum or on a coach
Working with difficulties
Coping with challenging situations, working with demanding clients and ways of presenting delicate and controversial topics
Observation of the guide and the tour manager at work, either simulated in the classroom or during real-life work with tourists. The outcome is developmental feedback
- BUSINESS TRAINER – certificate issued by the Academy of Business Trainers of the SET Group, 2020
- ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINER – certificate issued by the Academy of Business Trainers of the SET Group, 2021
- WFTGA NATIONAL GUIDE TRAINER – certificate issued by the World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations after training at the WFTGA training center in Nicosia, 2016.
- WFTGA INTERNATIONAL GUIDE TRAINER – certificate issued by the World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations after training at the WFTGA training center in Nicosia, 2017.
- PTTK GUIDE INSTRUCTOR – certificate issued by the Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society, 2018.
- INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION SOCIETY CERTIFICATE – confirming trainer’s competences in accordance with IES standards. 2020
- INTERPERSONAL TRAINING – certificate issued by the Academy of Business Trainers SET Group, 2022
- HERITAGE INTERPRETATION TRAINER AND GUIDE – issued by Interpet Europe, 2022.
- LEAD INTERNATIONAL TRAINER – appointed to this position by the World Federation of Guide Associations (WFTGA), 2022.